Biz Analyst – Tally Mobile App For Android and iOS
As a windows-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, Tally does not officially provide any mobile application to run TallyPrime on Android/iOS devices. You need to use a third-party application, and this is where Biz Analyst – the Tally Mobile App for Android and iOS – can help.
With the Biz Analyst app, organisations can now access important business reports from TallyPrime anytime, anywhere. This facilitates faster, data-driven decision making as business owners can get a bird’s eye view of their business data in real-time. The Biz Analyst – Tally on mobile app – is designed with simplicity in mind, ensuring CAs and experienced finance professionals can seamlessly use this application without any hassle.
The Biz Analyst Tally for mobile app securely syncs with your TallyPrime installation and enables you to view all data related to sales, purchase, expenses, reports, among others. If you are looking for a Tally accounting software for Android/iOS, then Biz Analyst can help you automate daily business operations, ensuring that all information that you want is available at your fingertips with just a few clicks on the mobile phone.
Why Should You Choose Biz Analyst?
- The Biz Analyst app allows you to sync automatically with TallyPrime, thereby enabling you to create sales/purchase invoices, sales/purchase orders, and receipts right from the app. The created invoices/receipts can be instantly shared through email, SMS and WhatsApp.
- It helps you stay connected with your business at all times, thereby reducing dependency on accountants and allowing you to track your business anytime, anywhere.
- It allows you to send multiple payment reminders at one click through different channels such as SMS, Email and WhatsApp. This helps reduce payment delays by up to 50%, thereby reducing poor cashflow.
- It provides detailed Sales Analysis reports at the customer level, so you can easily follow-up with inactive customers. It also offers you the option to analyse your sales through different filters – month, location, stock item, etc.
- The sales and marketing team can use Biz Analyst to understand the customer’s purchase patterns, capture payments, upsell stock items, among others.
How Does Biz Analyst Work?
To start using Biz Analyst, all you need to do is:
- Step 1. Download Desktop Application: Install the desktop sync application on the system that runs TallyPrime. Next, create a new account and add all the companies that you want to sync.
- Step 2. Download Mobile Application: Download Biz Analyst – Tally for mobile app and login in with your account credentials to view all data in real-time.
Biz Analyst Plans and Pricing
Apart from the Free Trial, Biz Analyst offers two packages – Essential and Growth – with the optional duration of 1 or 2 years. The 2-year package comes with an additional 6 months Free valid and the total amount is billed annually/per user.
Here’s what you get with a 1-year plan: