Senior TDL Developer at Mark IT will be responsible for thoroughly understanding, documenting, managing timelines, testing and delivering a robust, well-tested and scalable solution to our customers. This person should have a thorough understanding of Tally.ERP 9 as well as a great grasp of Tally Definition Language. Having prior experience is necessary. Having experience developing complex solutions using TDL, web-based APIs and integrating with other enterprise platforms is an added advantage.
- Understand the customer requirements for solution/customization
- Check feasibility of the customer’s requirement with Tally default
- Prepare project plan for the solution/customization development
- Develop solutions/ customization as per the requirements of the customer
- Develop industry-specific modules for the use of Tally customers
- Good requirements analysis and design skills – can analyse processes and provide implementation advice
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient in use of Tally Definition Language (TDL)
- Thorough knowledge of Tally ERP 9
- Expertise in customization and Integration using TDL Tool
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Project management skills
- Expertise in APIs and web based integration experience with Tally is a plus
- Graduate in any stream (B.Com/BCA/B.E. is preferred)
- At least 3-4 years of experience in IT development
- Experience of development and deployment of solutions in Tally will have preference
- Primarily responsible for Tally.ERP product support.
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Sales with at least 4-7 year work experience selling Tally to medium to large businesses
- ONLY Individuals with EXCELLENT knowledge of Tally.ERP 9 may apply.
- Prior experience in Tally / software implementation will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong career growth possibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for significant sales quota and will need to be high performing
- Generate leads, cultivate and close deals independently
- Ability to package and sell Tally.ERP alongwith services and customization
- Meet existing clients and generate additional business quickly
Salary will be commensurate with experience and higher than industry standards for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the accounts, taxation & finance functions in line with Mark IT’s standards, whilst meeting employee, customer and channel partner expectations. The Finance Manager is responsible to assist the Director in managing the finances of the organization, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Accounting & Finance and Taxation policies and procedures, operation and administration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Day-to-day accounting & bookkeeping
- Managing Finance associates in correctly passing entries
- Ensuring all office utilities, bills & contracts are paid and up-to-date
- Understanding and organizing the books of the company
- Filing monthly taxes – Professional Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax, VAT etc. (Working closely w/Company CA)
- Managing Payroll functions including but not limited to PF, ESIC (Working closely w/Labor Law Consultant)
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Understanding the customers and arranging books so that it is easy for salespeople to understand the customer’s industry, no. of employees, turnover, number of locations, products purchased, services purchased etc.
- Creating MIS reports
- Managing and resolving O/S (both AR and AP)
- 5 to 8 years of demonstrated success in enterprise software or IT Services industry
- An intimate knowledge of, and experience, in Indian accounting, taxation, payroll & Tally
- Needs to be an expert in Tally ERP 9
- Demonstrated, consistent success in leading and growing finance teams
- Outstanding knack of numbers & ability to come up with creative & innovative ways to improve the company’s accounting, taxation & payroll practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Inter CA is preferred
- Chartered Accountant is bonus
- Self-starter individual is paramount. You need to take initiative & become independent very quickly
- Strong work ethic with professional behaviour and appearance, as well as personal integrity.
- Able to work effectively with team members with uncompromising ethics and initiative.
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious, with a drive to succeed and willingness to work long hours.
- Goal- and detail-oriented with a commitment to provide excellent quality work in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency both internally and externally.
- Ability to add value through creativity and independent thinking.
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, resourcefulness, and tact.
- Excellent negotiation and listening skills.
Compensation includes salary & benefits commensurate with experience and accomplishments. A qualified candidate may expect to earn between 2.5 to 3.5 lac CTC.